Change the World by gaming!
- Tons of different pieces! Water, Oxygen, Hydrogen, Heat, Cold, Ice, Vapor, Polluted Water, Plants, Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and more surprises!
- Lots of piece interactions! Heat and Cold explosions! Blocker pieces! Grid shuffles! Oil propagation… (brrrr :s)
- Score madness! You can earn up to 3 stars in each level. Mastering these will earn you awesome unlockables!
- Simple to learn, hard to master. Accessible to all, but challenging for veterans and completionists.
- Many puzzle level challenges to test your game skills!
- Cute, cutscene presented story, introducing charming characters.
- Game text in English, German and Portuguese.
An awesometastic video game that gives clean water to the people of Ecuador!
Water Heroes: A Game for Change is a video game by Classplash that helps the people of Ecuador, who are fighting for drinking water in the increasingly oil polluted Amazon. Our wish was to develop a game that is meaningful but also fun, involving and awesome!
By purchasing the game, every player is supporting the ClearWater project and saving lives! That’s right! 50% of the game’s revenue will be donated directly to project ClearWater, bringing clean water to the Ecuadorians. See more on this on the ClearWater Project section.
Water Heroes: A Game for Change is associated with the Saving an Angel foundation by the famous Rea Garvey, also known as lead singer of Reamonn and co-founder of the ClearWater project.
Our donations, resulting from our sales revenue, are directed to the project, which provides drinkable water to 2.000 indigenous families in Ecuador.
The foundation is committed to the preservation of over 300 clear water units in the Amazon Rainforest, where 5 indigenous cultures are suffering the consequences of contamination, a result of exploitation by the oil industry.
Project ClearWater is also supported by the Rainforest Foundation and the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation.
Besides the BizSpark program support, we are networking worldwide with specialists and educators from Microsoft’s Educational Program, an added value for our Classplash Music project.
Water Heroes is associated with the foundation of the famous musician Rea Garvey, which is supporting the ClearWater project. Its core assignment is to ensure clean water, rainforest protection, and cultural survival in Ecuador’s northern Amazon.
“… the students acquired the necessary skills and developed the taste for the musical instrument.”
Bárbara Q. – Teacher
“I love this game. Even my teacher installedit on his PC at school.”
Bruna D. – Student
“I got this app to use it with my class when teaching recorder. I love it and so do my 3rd, 4th and 5th graders!”
Mrs Johnson Music – Teacher